support aadarana's covid-19 relief service
Keeping with the tradition of extending a helping hand to the victims of natural calamities. Aadarana has taken up the task of distributing essential provisions and rice to the distressed and displaced families due to the Covid-19 attack on mankind. Aadarana takes pride in having relieved at least a section of these highly distressed lot some of them temporarily lost their jobs and lost their livelihood and the migrant labour who set out on foot to their native places after losing livelihood due to Lock Down imposed by governments.
- April 8th 2020: Aadarana distributed 500 cooked food packets, clean drinking water, face masks, and sanitizers to the migrant labourers who are rendered jobless and who set out on foot to their hometowns which are thousands of miles away.
- April 12th 2020: Aadarana distributed 500 ration and grocery kits, each containing 15kgs of Rice, 2kgs of Red gram, cooking oil 2kgs, Mirchi powder, turmeric powder, tamarind, bathing soaps, sugar, tea powder, coconut oil, biscuit packets, to the poor families who are rendered jobless due to lockdown.
- April 23rd 2020: Distributed 100 provision packets including 20kgs of rice to low salaried employees of Sneha TV.
- April 26th 2020: Aadarana providing necessary groceries and rice for the parents of inmates of Aadarana.
- May 4th 2020: Aadarana distributed provision kits to the families who are in discomfort co-sponsored by Reliance Smart employees.
Appeal to the Donors of Aadarana:
Aadarana on its own cannot cope up with the huge requirements for its diversified service activities at this time of Corona horror and requests the people of upper strata of our society to enthusiastically come forward and extend support in the huge task of rescuing the victims of Corona pandemic.
By adhering to all safety and hygiene measures, Aadarana has begun its relief service by providing a meal or packed grocery kits to the marginalised and low-income segment of the society comprising daily wage workers, migrant labourers, construction site workers, and needy people at old age homes and night shelters.
Join AADARANA in reaching emergency relief to the families:
Extend your support to the thousands of migrants, men, women, and children trapped across construction sites and urban slums due to the Carona Pandemic.